Being able to get 'up close and personal' with the stone is a unique opportunity for visitors coming to Chelsea this year. Although many Marshalls products are being used in the main show gardens, visitors are of course forbidden to interact with these spaces, hence the benefit of a trade space with an open invitation to see how the products look and feel first hand.
The garden is a small space, but it is filled with a wide range of different stone, illustrating the ability of the colour palette to guide choices which work well together.
After only two days, the M-Team have created a stunningly landscaped space complete with two water features, two planting beds and seven different products.
The hard landscaping showcases:
1. Natural sandstone - Versuro sawn 'Autumn Bronze Multi' (inside covered area, back of stand; within the garden area)
2. Natural sandstone - Versuro sawn King Size Golden Sand Multi (planters)
3. Natural sandstone - Versuro sawn Linear planks 'Antique Silver Multi' (at the front of the garden)
4. Vitrified paving - Symphony Birch
5. Vitrified paving - Symphony Buff (inside covered area)
6. Stone Face Drystack Copper Slate (left-hand wall)
7. Stone Face Drystack Harvest Mix (right-hand wall)
The sandstone is of course Fairstone - Marshall's trademark stone which guarantees that no child labour has been used in it's production. Unicef benefit from every meter squared of Fairstone sold - an extremely high value, quality product with excellent ethics throughout the entire lifecycle of the stone.
Now, all that is needed are a few plants to bring the space alive...